Thursday, September 29, 2011

Poll: Who Are You?

Last Week's Poll:

Last week I asked you guys which book you were more excited about, Carrier of the Mark or Lola and the Boy Next Door. Here are the results...

Carrier of the Mark: 32%
Lola and the Boy Next Door: 68%

Winner of Book Wars #2: Lola and the Boy Next Door!

This Week's Question:

October is just around the corner. I put up the nominations page for the Bleeding Hearts Awards last night. (Go make sure your favorite books and characters get recognized!) and I have lots of spooktacular fun planned over the next few weeks. In honor of all the Halloween goodness, I've decided that we need a question that will suit the occasion...

Who Are You?

Okay, guys. It's time to take a walk on the wild side. Let your inner faerie, vampire, werewolf, witch or zombie have a moment in the sun (Okay... That might be a bad idea. Might wanna stick to moonlit settings if that pesky sun has unwanted effects!) Anyway, pick your favorite supernatural being and lets see which magical / monstrous being is most popular this year!

Images to Inspire You...

Faerie

Vampire

Werewolf

Witch

Zombie

One last time... Who Are You? 
Cast your vote and let your voice be heard!

3 comments:

  1. I'd have to go with witch. A good one of course, ;) Like Samantha or Sabrina. :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go with witch! But a witch as in the Harry Potter kind :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...