Thursday, September 15, 2011

Poll: Which Do You Want To Read Most?

Last Week's Results...

Last week I asked you guys how you choose your books. Here are the results of the poll:

Previews: 20%
Book Trailers: 14%
Reviews: 62%
Summary: 72%
First Pages: 24%
Word of Mouth: 48%

This Week's Question...

Alright, it's that time again! A new poll is about to get underway. :) On September 27th, there are a whole bunch of books coming out that look absolutely fabulous and I want to know:

Which of these you want to read most?

Let's meet our "contestants", shall we? :D

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

You're not getting any comments from me about them this time. ;) I will link to their GoodReads pages in case you are in need of a summary, though. Anyway, I can't wait to see what people think. Have fun and thanks for voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...