Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (Sept. 13th)


So here I go with my first post for Teaser Tuesday. My book today is Firelight by Sophie Jordan, which the poor clerk at Chapters had to search the shelves and back room four times to locate. Thanks so much for the awesome help. It was in the back so there's no way I would have gotten it otherwise. :)

Anyway, let's get to this, shall we? Here is a sample from Firelight:

He ignores me, keeps coming. "I think he likes you, too. And that's a first." His gaze rakes over me insolently, nothing spared. "What's so special about you, huh?"

-- Firelight, page 148

Love it? Hate it? Wanna read it? Bored?

Let me know what you think and feel free to tell me what your Teaser Tuesday book is this week. :) Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

  1. Tried to post before, not sure it went through. Anyway, I've heard of the book

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/09/12/teaser-tuesday-archangels-blade/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your teaser! I haven't read this but it's on my TBR. Happy Tuesday!

    new follower,
    April
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book series looks really intersing. Great teaser. =]
    Here is my Teaser this week. =]
    http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday7-day-before-by-lisa.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - love your teaser, and the cover art is great. I've been wanting to pick this one up.

    Here's my Teaser from Hades! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfull teaser!
    I have this one on my wishlist for some time now. I should get to buying it.
    have a great Tuesday!
    Kyanara from Laced Little Muffin's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely want to read. Especially, since I got Vanish in the mail, I have to read this soon. Love the covers for the series.

    Here's ours..
    http://thestoryseekers.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-05.html

    <3 Sarah @ The Story Seekers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this book. I keep seeing it everywhere! I've put it off and put it off...I'm not sure I can resist any longer.

    Yay for cozy mysteries?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eye catching cover, great teaser.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser, sounds fun:)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays_13.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...