Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (Sept. 14th)


Yes, it's me again. Doing another meme. But then, what did you expect?

I've actually been looking for an excuse to do a highlight on The Mephisto Covenant, which is coming out at the end of the month. Since I discovered it about a week after I did my September Preview, I wasn't going to go back and dump it there where no one would find it.

So here we are: Waiting on Wednesday to the rescue. But you didn't come here to listen to me babble. ;)

* + * + * + *

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

The Mephisto Covenant
by Trinity Faegen

Summary: (from GoodReads)

Sasha is desperate to find out who murdered her father. When getting the answer means pledging her soul to Eryx, she unlocks a secret that puts her in grave danger—Sasha is Anabo, a daughter of Eve, and Eryx’s biggest threat.

A son of Hell, immortal, and bound to Earth forever, Jax looks for redemption in the Mephisto Covenant—God’s promise he will find peace in the love of an Anabo. After a thousand years, he’s finally found the girl he’s been searching for: Sasha.

With the threat of Eryx looming, Jax has to keep Sasha safe and win her over. But can he? Will Sasha love him and give up her mortal life?

Sounds fabulous, doesn't it? Will Jax be able to protect Sasha from Eryx? Will she get to the bottom of what happened to her father? Can Jax be saved? How will Jax convince Sasha that she should be with him? I absolutely can't wait to find out! 

So, what's your pick this week? Anyone else excited about The Mephisto Covenant? Feel free to leave a comment and thanks for visiting my blog. :) 

3 comments:

  1. i really want to read this novel too. it sounds good and the cover is awesome. :)

    please check out my WoW pick this week.

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss. I recently found out about this book through another blog & was so upset it wasn't out yet! It sounds so amazing and I absolutely cannot wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend, Danny, is reading this right now, and so far, she loves it. Great choice. Thanks for commenting on ours!

    Alice @ The Story Seekers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...