Friday, September 2, 2011

Book Wars: Sweet Venom v.s. Shut Out

So this week two books I am really excited about are coming out:

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger


















I can't seem to decide which of these that I want to read first. They both sound totally great. So I thought I'd get all of you to help me out. :D Near the top of this blog, you'll find a poll where you can vote on it. I'll be taking entries until September 8th, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. EST. 

Let your voice be heard! :)

If you would like to know more about these books, you can click on them to go to their respective GoodReads pages. I also talked about them in my A Month In Preview: September 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...