Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (Sept. 20th)


So today my Teaser Tuesday is from Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I just started it tonight and I am already finding it laugh out loud funny. I am either laughing at something that happens or I am laughing because I can recall feeling the way that these characters do about various situations.

Anyway, there were a couple lines in the first chapter that I really liked, so I think I'll go with those this week. From Will Grayson, Will Grayson

I turn around and Tiny Cooper is crying huge tears. One of Tiny Cooper's tears could drown a kitten.

-- Will Grayson, Will Grayson page 15

Love it? Hate it? Wanna read it? Bored?

Let me know what you think and feel free to tell me what your Teaser Tuesday book is this week. :) Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...