Wednesday, September 14, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesday (Sept. 14th)


This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What Are You Reading?

Firelight
by Sophie Jordan

Okay. I'm not reading it yet. Its still sitting here on my bed. I keep picking it up, meaning to start it, flipping through it absent-mindedly and then setting it back down. I don't know what my problem is here. I've been curious about this book for a while. I just seem to be having trouble getting started, though. 



What Did You Just Finish? 

Rules of Attraction
by Simone Elkeles

I really loved this book. I couldn't put it down. Carlos is very different from Alex, but I found him to be just as interesting in his own right. I felt that he and Kiara went great together and I was happen to see them end up together. I'm only holding off on Chains Reaction because I don't want the trilogy to be over. 


What's Next?


Will Grayson, Will Grayson
by John Green and David Levithan

I've heard good things about this book and I am eager to read it. If I keep stalling on Firelight I may end up switching my reading order. We shall see. It really depends on my mood.






So, what are you reading? Are you enjoying it? Feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by. :)

9 comments:

  1. I have had the same thing happen with a few books - you really want to read them but your in a mood funk. Wish I could give you some advice there but I end up just riding it out. Rules of Attraction looks so awesome. Happy you liked it. New follower.
    Here is mine http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is about Firelight, but I've moved it to the top of my to read pile. It's not normally the type of book I go for, but there's something so intriguing about it.

    My WWW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your choices. I may have to check out Rules of Attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read all of these. Great choices.

    Alice @ The Story Seekers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read Firelight. I've read Sophie's adult books and enjoyed them.

    New follower. :)

    My WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely interested in Will Grayson. I'm hoping it's a good boy book to recommend to my students. And if you want Grafitti Moon, request it from Net Galley:)
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy reading Firelight. I was able to read it last March! Can't wait to read the sequel :) Great book choices you have :)

    here's my WWWednesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read Firelight and was intensely "meh" about it. And most of the reviews I've read were pretty negative. Maybe your hesitance to pick up the book is your inner voice telling you to move on. :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I switch my reading order a lot! And ponder on books that I thought I was definitely going to read straight away!
    New follower!
    Here's my post.

    http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...