Friday, September 30, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday (Sept. 30th)


Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?

Oh, no contest here! 

Divergent
by Veronica Roth

Tell me this wouldn't be totally awesome as a movie? Divergent has such a great combination of action, memorable scenes, fantastic characters and a fascinating world... It's exciting, it has a great romance (You thought I wasn't going to say that?) and Tris is a totally kick-ass heroine. 

I have to be honest: I'm not really a huge movie person and I don't really follow actors and actresses individually. I either like a movie or I don't and that's pretty much the end of it. But with The Hunger Games being turned into a film and Divergent being the utterly brilliant book that it is, I have two words about whether or not it should be turned into a movie: Why Not? 

So, what book do you think would be fabulous as a film? I'd love to know so please feel free to share in the comments or link me to your post for FF. Thanks! 

P.S. Make sure you enter my Giveaways! They can be found on the sidebar, just below the book of the month!

P.S.S. Please take the time to nominate your favorite books and characters for The Bleeding Hearts Awards! Not only will this make the upcoming polls far more exciting, it will also earn you +1 toward BOTH of my Halloween giveaways at the end of October! 

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Have a great day! 

15 comments:

  1. Nice choice , new follower passing through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divergent would make an awesome movie!!! I have no clue who I'd cast though...hmm...

    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'm not much of a movie person either. I have trouble concentrating on visual things. But I've heard great things about Divergent and I bet it'd be a great movie.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i'm sure it will come! It will come!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Divergent would make an AMAZING movie! I put it down as one of my choices too! :) With the factions and all of the Dauntless tests and the cool characters, I think it would make it big on the big screen!

    Thanks so much for stopping by, Kathy! I'm an old follower for sure! :)

    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Divergent! I definitely think it could make a wonderful movie. No doubt! It could be made very fascinating on the big screen too. If only the casting were made well too. ;) Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

    Rebecca
    Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is what I picked too! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would LOVE if Divergent was made into a movie! I love that book :) It's so awesome! I think it would be great to see the initiation rounds and everything!
    New follower :)

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer, I've heard a lot of great things about this book.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Danielle @Ramblings From This Chick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good news is that Divergent is optioned for a film, so maybe we will see it soon. i have no idea for the casting, but it better be done right!

    Thanks for the follow & following in return---

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't had the chance to read Divergent yet, but it's definitely on my to read list! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also havent read this series, but I have heard really good things. On my ever growing list to read.
    New follower
    Thanks <3,
    RP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...