Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Keeping It Real Reading Challenge: Post Your Reviews!


Hello :) Thanks for signing up to be part of the Keeping It Real Reading Challenge. This is where you'll link up your reviews so that we can all see what you think of the books that you read this month. Remember, in order to complete the challenge you need to read 3 contemporary books between November 1st and November 30th, 2011. Need a quick recap of what this challenge is all about or the fabulous prizes? Click here.

To get entries toward winning one the three books I'm giving away, you will need to link up your reviews on the linky I'm including below. It should be quick, easy and painless if I set it up right. :) Please set up your reviews like this:

You Against Me @ I Write, I Read, I Review

or

You Against Me -- Kathy Ann Coleman

Why? This will ensure that people can find out what book is being reviewed and where they'll be going when they click the link. It will also help me keep track of whose reviews are whose, which is pretty important here.

Please include your e-mail in the comments or send it to me at isis_willowsong (at) hotmail (dot) com so that I can contact you if you win.

Last, if you are new and looking to sign up make sure you go to the sign up post. This linky is only for reviews and I'd like to keep it neat and organized. Thanks!

Anyway, thanks so much for wanting to be a part of the Keeping It Real Reading Challenge. I look forward to seeing what people read and what they think of it. Have fun, guys!



6 comments:

  1. Got my first review done! :-) I know the other 2 books I want to read, and I'm hoping I'll have time to read more than just the required 3.
    ~Marie
    irishstar_83(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I saw this challenge today & could still join in! (I'm sarah {at} storyboundgirl {dot} com.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting this!! I know I haven't been keeping up very well but that's because I have had my nose in a book 24/7 this month! Contemporary is my absolute favorite and I beat a record this month with reading 16 books so far!

    Racquel @ The Book Barbies
    purplebull(at)hotmail(dot)com

    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I did amazing with this challenge! I read total of 10 books: 9 YA & 1 adult. I just couldn't resist, had to brag a little ;) Thanks for hosting, it was lots of fun & I finally read some of the YA contemporary novels I kept postponing reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew, I squeaked in with my 3rd review! lol I wanted to read more than 3, but had so many other books to read, I just did the mandatory 3. This was an awesome challenge Kathy, and gave me an excuse to read a few books that had been on my list for awhile! Thanks for hosting! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel bad, Marie! I only read three contemporary this month too. I had so many incredible review requests that I couldn't say no to and they were all paranormals! Thanks to everyone for taking part. I'll have the winner list up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...