Saturday, November 12, 2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge


So it looks like it is time to start thinking about what challenges I want to take part in for 2012. Since I started my blog in June, and didn't even realize what I had was a book blog until August or September, I didn't get to do too much on the Challenge front this year. At least not long term. (I certainly don't want to discredit Marie's Spooktacular Paranormal Reading Challenge or my own Keeping It Real Reading Challenge.)

Since part of the point here is to kick of the new year with some new goals, I figured "Why not list my first challenge as the one I'm doing to celebrate new authors?" So, here it is. I'm planning to take part in the 2012 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

As someone who is hoping to release a book independently in the latter half of next year, I feel that it is extremely important that I support other new authors. Plus, there are some totally fabulous 2011 debuts and I can't see any reason why 2012 won't be equally fabulous.

Keep your eyes on this page in the coming days. I will be doing my best to figure out what I would like to read, but I know it will take a little time. The two books I can say for certain right now are Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry and Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi.

Anyway, thanks so much for reading! And make sure you visit Kristi over at The Story Siren and sign up for this challenge. It looks like it should be great!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...