Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (Dec. 7th)


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's can't wait to read it selection is...

Vengeance
by Michelle Madow
How far would you go to get revenge?

When Chelsea Givens discovered that her ex-boyfriend Drew dumped her to be with her former best friend Lizzie, she'd never felt so betrayed in her life. Then her new friend Shannon tells her she can help set things right. Chelsea's willing to listen, but what Shannon wants her to believe -- that she shared a past life with Drew -- is impossible. And what she wants her to do to get him back … well, it's downright crazy.

Could Shannon be telling the truth? And if she is, what lengths will Chelsea go if it means making Lizzie pay?

Find out in Vengeance, the second part of the Transcend Time Saga.

Why I Want It:  Well first the simple reason -- I really enjoyed Remembrance. I really enjoyed seeing Lizzie and Drew get together and I thought that the reincarnation element was interesting. But I also felt that Chelsea was an interesting character and she definitely got a crappy deal in the first book. Now she has a chance for revenge and I'm curious to see whether she'll take it, what it will entail and what the end result will be.

I also wonder if, at any point (here or later) she will realize how pointless revenge actually is -- in short, whether she will eventually get her own happy ending. I somehow doubt we're going to see that in Vengeance and I am cool with that. I'm going to have fun learning more about how Michelle's reincarnation system works and watching Chelsea be naughty. It should be a lot of fun.

So, are you eager to read Vengeance? And what is your selection this week? I'd love to know, so feel free to leave a comment.

7 comments:

  1. I also cant wait to read this!! I loved Remembrance:D!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cover! I haven't read Remembrance yet, but I'll definitely be checking it out now. Thanks for the rec.

    Zarina
    Page To Stage Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I just won a copy of Remembrance and I can't wait to read it. I love the covers!

    Visit my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cover. I haven't read the first book in this series. I need to get these on my tbr list.

    Sandra
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring Vengeance on your Wow! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually haven't read any of this series, but the covers are just so striking and pretty! I need to make more of an effort to read them!

    Here's my WoW:
    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...