Monday, December 5, 2011

Keeping It Real Reading Challenge: Winners!


Hey guys! I know, I know... This is LATE. But I've been really busy so far this month. Anyway, enough excuses, let's get to the good stuff shall we?

First up, I would like to congratulate everyone who completed the challenge. If I had the cash, I'd give you all a prize. But it's Christmas season, so that's definitely a no. ;) But (as I always tell everyone) don't feel bad. I'm sure there will be plenty more giveaways where this one came from!

I finally sat down today and used random.org to sort this all out. :) With all of that said, the winners of a new book are:

-- The Book Barbies
-- The Busy Bibliophile
-- SweetMarie83

I'm contacting the winners and they need to get back to me within 48 hours or I will draw someone else. If you have an e-mail listed I'm using that, and if you have a form instead please check there.

I had a good time with this challenge and I hope that the rest of you did, too.

6 comments:

  1. yaaaay:D I'm so happy! this is the second time I won anything! Thanks for hosting this event, I read a whopping SIXTEEN contemporary books in just one month (an all time record!) so as you can see contemporary is my all time favorite genre.

    Congratulations to the other winners and I hope everyone who participated had fun<3


    Racquel @ The Book Barbies
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thank you so much Kathy! I've emailed you my book choice. :-) Congrats to the other winners (16 books in one month Racquel?!?!?! I wish I could read that fast!), and thanks for hosting such a fun challenge, Kat! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...