Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas, Everybody!


I hope that everyone has a joyous holiday season! I know I haven't been posting much the last few days, but the final pre-Christmas rush has me running in circles. Many thanks to those who have sent me holiday wishes. I really appreciate it. Don't worry -- I Write, I Read, I Review will get back to normal as we get closer to the new year.

I must admit, though, I did get an awesome present that has been eating up a lot of my time. My grandma got me Star Wars: The Old Republic. I'm playing as a Jedi Sage (advanced Jedi Consular) on Lord Ieldos (spelling may be off). I made Kyden (those who've read the Moon Dance Christmas sampler will know who that is.) and I'm having a lot of fun.

Kyden, with his "interesting" morals makes an "interesting" Jedi. ;)

I hope that everyone has a fantastic day tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Hehe I know SO many people playing that game! I've heard it's really good! Merry Christmas!


    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love the kitty cat!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...