Thursday, January 31, 2013

Monthly Recap: January 2013

Can you believe we're almost through January? It seems almost unreal to me! Where the heck does the time go?

Anyway, I decided to do a recap of what I read this month and give you guys some brief thoughts on the books. Some of these have reviews up on the blog, and some still needs to have reviews written (those will go up in the coming weeks.)



What I Read: 










So, have you read any of these? What did you think? If you do any kind of monthly wrap up and would like me to drop by, feel free to leave a link! 

5 comments:

  1. You've read quite a few great sounding books this month, I own every single one of these books in some form or another but have yet to read any of them, I need more hours in the day.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of these, the only one I've read is The Vincent Boys, and while I really enjoyed it I agree with what you said about how things could have been resolved much easier if the characters had just TALKED. I got really pissed off at the character who just ran away and didn't deal with things. I haven't posted my review yet but I'm wavering between 4 and 4.5 stars (penguins lol...I love that Jay collects penguins too!). I bought Shadow and Bone, so hopefully I'll be getting to that one soon, I can't wait. I read 10 books in January (almost 11), and as soon as my back is feeling better (I can barely walk right now), I'll be making a video too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...