Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Debut Author Challenge 2013


You just had to know I'd be signing up for this! 2013 is going to be my year as an author, so it wouldn't be right for me to skip out on doing my part to promote any new and awesome debuts that are releasing in the coming months. This Challenge is being hosted by Hobbitsies and if you want to take part, just click here.

I'm hoping to read at least a dozen debut authors in 2013, but I have a list of 25 books that have caught my interest and I'm going to go ahead and list those below.

Kat's Reading List: 

Dualed by Elsie Chapman
The Collector by Victoria Scott
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
City of 1,000 Dolls by Mariam Forster
Reaper by L.S. Murphey
Linked by Imogen Howson
Starglass by Phoebe North
Ink by Amanda Sun
Control by Lydia Kang
The Falconer by Elizabeth May
Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein
Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller
Hooked by Liz Fichera
The Culling by Steven dos Santos
Canary by Rachele Alpine
Poison by Briget Zinn
Red by Alison Cherry
OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu
After Eden by Helen Douglas
Bruised by Sarah Skilton
Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton
The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar
The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller 
Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza 

What debut are you most excited about in 2013? 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...