Monday, February 11, 2013

Winner!: Clue To My Heart Crossword Challenge


Hey guys!

First, I want to take a moment to thank everyone who took the time to participate in the Clue To My Heart crossword challenge. I had a lot of fun making that puzzle and I was thrilled to hear how much everyone enjoyed doing it. We had a grand total of 18 entries sent in, which I think is a great turnout for this event.

The winner of the challenge is Claire.

I have already sent you an e-mail and am waiting on a reply. If I don't get one by Wednesday morning I will draw a new winner. (I doubt this will happen, as I got to contact directly from the e-mail with the puzzle, but I always make sure to state it.)

Thanks again to everyone who took part and made this event so much fun!

have a great day!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...