Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shopaholic Sunday: Stacking The Shelves (Feb. 16th)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews which gives us all a chance to share what we've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.

Yes, I know, it's a day early. :) But I just can't wait to post because this is one of my birthday editions and I am really excited to share all the awesome that I've received with you guys. (Plus, it gives you an extra day to get the +2 bonus entries for My Super Awesome Birthday Giveaway! Have you entered yet--someone's winning two books from The Book Depository!)

I'd like to thank Sapphire Star Publishing, Flux and my family for all the awesome goodies this week. Ready to see what I got? :D



For Review:

GoodReads
GoodReads

I Bought: 




Here is Mimi's review of Moonlight.




Find out all the details for the Soul Screamers Read-Along here!




Here is Giselle's review for What Happens Next.

Here is Marie's review for My Life Next Door.


Thanks so much for dropping by and checking out what I got this week. Make sure you drop by next week, too, when I'll have my boyfriend Jay co-hosting. It's part two of the Birthday Edition, and just like this one, it's worth 2 entries in the Super Awesome Birthday Giveaway!

So, what did YOU get this week? I'd love to know, so feel free to leave a link! 

11 comments:

  1. So much awesomeness!! I don't even know where to start. I also recently received Prodigy, and am currently reading it. I'm not that far in though, so I can't really judge how it is so far, haha. ;) I've heard such great things about Unravel Me, and really need to pick it up! Even if I wasn't a huge fan of Shatter Me, I want to see how things turn out in Unravel Me. And My Life Next Door is a book I seriously should have picked up forever ago, since I've heard SUCH good things about it.

    Fabulous books, and happy reading! <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Happens Next, Pivot Point, and My Life Next Door were amazing! I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my STS! Love all of your books! I have Pivot Point on my Kindle and can't wait to read it. Unravel Me was INCREDIBLE! I'm already thinking about rereading it. New follower by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Born Wicked & Pivot point! I've heard great things about the last one. My life next door looks like a very sweet book. Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul. I am looking forward to reading Beautiful Creatures, Pivot Point and Prodigy.
    I hope you enjoy all that you got.
    Thanks for stopping by my STS

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I love you for the shout-out - thank you! :-D I cannot wait for you to read My Life Next Door. It was so fantastic, and I REALLY hope you love it as much as I did.

    I got Beautiful Creatures for Christmas and still need to read it. I like reading the book before I see the movie too, but since I have no one to see the movie with I think I'll be safe lol. Born Wicked was really good, and I've heard great things about several of the other books you mentioned, especially Pivot Point. Happy reading, Kat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pivot Point and Unravel Me looks amazing! I've heard nothing but great things for Pivot Point! And after reading Destroy Me, I need an UM fix ASAP!

    With the movie, I guess I'll need to read Beautiful Creatures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BORN WICKED quickly became a favorite of mine. It's going to be a great series I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh great books you've got there. I'm dying to get Pivot Point and Prodigy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looved this cute new cover to Beautiful Creatures <3
    I kinda had the same feeling as you in Born Wicked, its like "Sounds cool, but its not a priority". Also looking forward to Prodigy *-*
    Ugh, this cover to My Soul to Take is so ugly, I hate it I_I
    Pivot Point is also not in my 'priority' list, but it sounds interesting.
    Had never seen the actual cover of My Life Next Door (only internet images), it looks awesome!
    Overall, great birthday books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just picked up a copy of Grave Mercy and The Madman's Daughter, and am ridiculously excited to start both of them :D

    Also- I see you got Beautiful Creatures. Are you planning on reading it before seeing the movie, too? I was going to check it out from the library, but it's been out for ages. I might have to buy it, because my friend is threatening to drag me to the theater without having read it first, which would be a disaster (a very small disaster).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...