Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (Sept. 19th)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication can't-wait-to-read selections is:

The Mephisto Kiss
by Trinity Faegen
The eyes never lie. No one’s eyes are darker than Eryx. Not even the Devil’s.

When Jax and Sasha first see Jordan Ellis, they know she is no ordinary teenager. She’s the daughter of the President after all, but she’s also Anabo – a descendant of Eve.

What they don’t know is that Eryx plans to kidnap Jordan and force President Ellis to pledge his soul. If Eryx’s plot succeeds, the consequences would be catastrophic.

But the Mephisto brothers do know about Jordan’s secret identity. And for one of them, she could be the match that leads to their soul’s salvation.

Now it’s a desperate race against time to save Jordan and prevent Eryx’s haunting eyes from discovering her true identity.

A thrilling story of romance, danger, and intrigue, THE MEPHISTO KISS continues the marvelous mythology that began in THE MEPHISTO COVENANT.

The Mephisto Covenant was one of my most coveted books last year. While it did not have the absolute blow-me-away factor I was hoping it would, I did enjoy it and I have been looking forward to The Mephisto Kiss for months now. 

Trinity Faegen's series is my favorite heaven and hell based series I've read. Her mythology is fascinating, her characters--while they can sometimes drive me nuts--are distinct and she writes great romance. I can't believe it's almost time to pick this up. I have it pre-ordered so I don't have long to wait now. :) 

So what are you looking forward to this week? Leave a link and I'll drop by and have a look. 

9 comments:

  1. Hello there, why haven't I seen you before? Mephisto definitvely sounds tempting to my ears, so thanks for sharing because this trilogy will go onto my tbr now! =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read the first one, but I love the cover for the book. Waiting to see if I get approval from NG and Egmont. Great picks.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. I loved this series. It is really good and addictive. Happy reading..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4236

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series but I have heard about it. hope you get it!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one piqued my interest...thanks for sharing. Love the look of your blog, too.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this series before, thankyou for bringing it into the light :)
    Check out my WOW here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want this book too!! Great pick! Thanks so much for spotlighting it today. Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds really intriguing. I'll definitely have to put this on my to-read list. Side-note, Pushing the Limits is awesome. I hope you are enjoying/did enjoy it.

    here's mine.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...