Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shopaholic Sunday (Sept. 16th)


Shopholic Sunday is a feature here at I Write, I Read, I Review where I get to share the fabulous things I've bought, borrowed or received. It's also a place where I sometimes share books coming out that I'm dying to read or tell you about events that have been here or that are coming which I think you might be interested in. Thanks for visiting! 

Hey guys!

I am SIX chapters from Sealer's Promise going out to betas. I can't believe this thing is finally almost there. It's been a long summer and a lot of work has gone into the book to make it as good as I can on my own. I need some fresh eyes and I've had some awesome people offer to beta for me. (Thanks again!)

I have also moved on from the cover scandal that happened to me. (I posted about that last week.) I am working with Robin Ludwig Design Inc. to do the cover for Sealer's Promise. I have the comp (basically a rough draft before the images are bought.) sitting on my computer and I can tell you now that I am going to be thrilled when the time comes to share the real cover with you all.

With that in mind, I am organizing an event for this October called Cover Lover Month. There are plenty of ways that you can get involved, but for now I just want to show off the banner I made and make sure people know it is happening. I will do my best to have an official post up about the event tomorrow.


Enough chatter, though. You came to see what I got this week, so let's get to the books. :)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme created by Tynga's Book Reviews where we get to share the fabulous things we bought, borrowed or received during the week.




So, have you read any of these? Love them or loathe them? Feel free to link up to your shelves, mailbox, haul or whatever type of book sharing post you do and I will drop by and see what you got. Have a great day! 

5 comments:

  1. I got Defiance this week, heard so much about it I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defiance is on my tbr, but Wildfire and Pure have just aweeesome covers. Hope you enjoy them all!
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. I think I still have Wildfire on my TBR mountain. I have been looking at Defiance but haven't added it to the stack yet. My new books posts are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that we both got Defiance this week! I can't wait to read it. I have the others on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...