Friday, April 5, 2013

March 2013 Recap / April 2013 Reading List!

Well guys, it's been a while. Fortunately, my hands are (again) on the mend. Still going to be mixing a lot of video and typing for a while, since I don't want them to relapse or anything.

Anyway... I didn't get as much blogging done in March as I would have liked. But I did a ton of reading and a decent amount of revisions on Sealer's Promise and work on the rough draft of the contemporary romance I'm working on. But I'm rambling. Let's see how March fared and what April has in store.

What I Read In March...

4 hearts
5 hearts
5 hearts
5 hearts
4 hearts
4 hearts
5 hearts
3 hearts
4 hearts
5 hearts
5 hearts

11 books in March. Not bad. But as always, something (this month it was blogging) always suffers when I try to add writing into the mix. *laughs* I guess it is what it is?

As for the writing, my word counts for that are:

Sealer's Promise (revisions): 3,400 / 75,000(?)

The Mansion You Stole (rough draft): 6,500 / 60,000(?)


April 2013 Reading List...







Bonus Books: 





Well, that's it for now. :) I know I'm not as active on here right now as I've been trying to be this year, and I thank all of you for your patience with me. Between the flare up early last month, and the fact that I'm now doing Camp NaNoWriMo this month to work on The Mansion You Stole, I've been insanely busy.

So, what are you reading this month? I'd love to know!

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...