Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (Oct. 31st)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication can't-wait-to-read selection is:

Days of Blood and Starlight
by Laini Taylor
In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she’ll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone was one of the most beautifully written books that I read last year. So I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I am totally anxious to get my hands on its sequel. I must know what happens!!! 

So, what are you looking forward to this week? Leave a link in the comments and I'll come check it out. :) 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't even read Daughter of Smoke and Bone..It's sitting on my shelf gathering dust. EEKS! And now there's a sequel lol

    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most sought after online community site Twitter assists folks to discover about current topics and pursuits or social reactions of their favored stars. buy permanent twitter followers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...