Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (Oct. 10th)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication can't-wait-to-read selection is:

Hidden
by P.C. and Kristen Cast
Neferet’s true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they’ll need it, because Neferet’s not going down without a fight. Chaos reigns at the House of Night.


I could just say "It's the next House of Night book!" and be done here. :D But for those who are new to the blog: The House of Night series has a special place in my heart. It's the series that first really grabbed my interest and got me into YA. It's also the series that inspired me to actually sit down and write my own novel.

I'm going to have to redo my review schedule, because I know I'll be dropping everything the minute this is out. (When Destined released I downloaded it on my Kindle and had it finished before morning, if that gives you any idea how I feel about these books.)

So, what are you looking forward to this week? Leave a link and I'll drop by and check it out! :)

9 comments:

  1. Similar passion here,except I don't write. LOL Trust me there's a reason for that. Love, love this series though. It brought me into the world of YA as well. I'll be reading it the same night you will be!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this one before so thank you for selecting it! Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you'd like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently I found second book in this series in my library. I picked it up and I hope I'll read it.

    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I Picked this too :-)
    I am so excited!

    Thanks for a great pick!
    Cassie
    GreatMunchieReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series yet. I never know what's good and what isn't-- but I'm hearing this one goes into the "good" category by a *lot* of people, so I may have to read it sooner than later. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. Sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel horrible that I haven't read this series yet. It is on my have to read list for 2013 =) Great pick!

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should start reading this series again. I've read only the first two or three but I didn't finish it. I'll have to get back to them soon. Great pick. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...