Saturday, November 3, 2012

What books should I bring??


Yes, this is being done on extremely short notice. Why? My wrists had an arthritic flare-up and I haven't been able to type anything for the last two weeks. Anyway, if you want to guarantee that I will bring any of these books, please leave a comment. I'm coming from Napanee so I can't bring everything. Thanks for taking a look. :D

YA / Middle Grade:

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green** (Siobhan)
Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (Chrystal)
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter (Siobhan)
Switched by Amanda Hocking
Torn by Amanda Hocking*
Ascend by Amanda Hocking*
Graceling by Kristen Cashore
Beastly by Alex Flynn (Chrystal)
The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter** (Sioban)
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London (Giselle @ Book Nerd)
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (Giselle @ Book Nerd)
Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz**
Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz**
Revelation by Melissa de la Cruz
The Van Alan Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz (signed)
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
My Beating Teenage Heart by C.K. Kelly Martin**
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick*

*I am a sucker for a bargain and often take chances on books if I see a great sale. Books with a * next to them were bought in succession for this reason, rather then because I finished book one.

**I enjoyed this book a lot, but I can't keep every great book in my library. (1) I am not a heavy re-reader and (2) books are at their best when there is a chance they will be read.

Adult:

Dark Curse by Christine Feehan**
Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan**
Dark Possession by Christine Feehan**
Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Anyway, at least I've taken a shot at it. Going to tweet about this and see if it helps anyone. Yet again, I know the timing sucks but I had no choice. :p

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! Are these for swaps or are you giving them away? I'm interested in the Scorpio Races please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy!
    I am interested in Alice in Zombieland, The Goddess Legacy and The Fault in our Stars. Take a look at my list and let me know which ones you would like. http://ow.ly/eZw13
    Thanks so much! And I can't wait to meet you today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted back on the post you have up on your blog. Let me know if those swaps work for you. :)

      Delete
  4. I keep hearing how terrible Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick so if this is to give away, I vote for that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are for giveaway or swap. Wanted to see who wanted what specifically for bag #1, then I'm stuffing bag #2 with an assortment. Wish you lived closer. Would've loved to see you today! Really hyper about this event, though. It'll be my first time going to anything like this.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...