Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday: Books I Had To Have... That I Haven't Read Yet! (Video)


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we share top 10 lists about various bookish topics.

Okay! It's been eons since I did a Top Ten Tuesday post, but this one looked fun. I decided to do a video since I'm trying to keep the stress on my hands from typing down. Ready to see what is on my shelf ... yet unread? Enjoy!

So, which book(s) must I read immediately? And what is sitting on your shelf with a flashing neon "Read Me!" sign over it? I'd love to know, so feel free to leave a comment. :) 

5 comments:

  1. You must read Pushing The Limits! It was definitely my favorite read last year even more surprising for me because I am not a huge contemporary fan and I really got my emotions!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah PtL was sooo good! You have to read it like, yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of all of these, the one I'd say you HAVE to read right now would be Pushing the Limits. It was amazing. Other than that, Catching Jordan was really good, as was Cinder. I bought The Summer I Turned Pretty late last year and just bought the other two on sale last week, but it'll probably be awhile before I get to them. I had Defiance on my list as well, and I own the whole Iron Fey series too, and like you, I read the first but still haven't read the rest. I was actually thinking I'd have to read the first book again too before continuing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a good eye on those books Pushing the limits is a must have to read

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...