Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Sequel Challenge


Okay, here's a challenge I can definitely get behind. Do you KNOW how many sequel books I have just chilling here on my shelves? Or how many are coming out that I'm totally dying to read? I'm making 2013 all about two things: spreading awareness of awesome new authors, and spreading awareness about authors I already love. This challenge should fit into my plans perfectly. 

The 2013 Sequel Challenge is being hosted by Auntie Spinelli Reads. To join in, click here

Kat's Reading List: 

I'm sure this list will grow as the year progresses, but let's see what I've got or am looking forward to already. No guarantees I'll read all these, but a girl can dream. 

Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Cross My Heart by Krystle Jones
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck
Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck
Tiger's Dream by Colleen Houck
The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally
Dare You To by Katie McGarry 
Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler
Loss by Jackie Morse Kessler
Breath by Jackie Morse Kessler
The Mephisto Kiss by Trinity Faegen
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins 
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines

So I think that's 28 books? Let's aim for 20, then. :) Let the sequel devouring begin! 

So, what sequel are you most excited to read this year? I'd love to know so feel free to leave a comment. :) 

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...