Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shopaholic Sundays (4)


Shopaholic Sundays are my opportunity to talk about all the fabulous books I've bought, borrowed or received. It's also where I talk about books releasing this week that I might be interested in buying. I credit my book purchase vlogs as "Stacking the Shelves" which is hosted by Tynga's Book Reviews. As always, feel free to leave a link so I can see what you got this week. Ready to see what's new on my shelves? Click the video! 

Before you say it: I know, my attention to I Write, I Read, I Review has totally sucked this month. My revisions for Moon Dance have gone so far and been so drastic, however, that by this point I'm nearly calling it a re-write. Between that and my grandma, I've been majorly busy and haven't had a lot of time to get stuff read. I know I've said this before, but you really can't blog about books if you're not reading them. Even if you are buying and receiving them. Anyway, hopefully I can get these edits done and finally get a little more time back.





For Review:



Gift:


I Bought:








So, what did you get this week? Feel free to leave a link and I'll drop by and check it out. :)

10 comments:

  1. OMG that's a lot of wonderful books!!! How I wish I've got your fortune with books... I've been hunting down the Revenants series for like, the whole month! Haha, happy reading :)

    I'm now a proud new follower of your blog, do drop by mine @ bookaworld.wordpress.com too!

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of Touch of Power and Dark Kiss! Dragonswood and Entwined were pretty good books and I absolutely loved Die For Me! :) Enjoy!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Die for Me, but then I am not so objective when it comes to books in France. Enjoy your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of Entwined and Touch of Power sounds great. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Entwined. Just read an awesome review for that one. And yay for Die for me. Dying to read that book (no pun intended) xD

    Great haul. Hope you enjoy all your books :)



    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great haul! I really enjoyed Die for Me and I'm really eager to read Bloodspell.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I so loved Die For Me. Not everyone did, but it was perfect for me. I want to read Enticed.
    My BEA Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the cover for Die For Me. I really like that series. Dragonswood I've been meaning to get too it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a great haul last week! Shoppers is definitely a good (and surprising!) place for books. I don't usually buy any but I always tend to gravitate toward them to see what they have and you're right, they do have a lot of YA books. I'll be curious to see what you think of Entwined; I enjoyed it, but it was SO LONG. I love the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts, and I see they've gotten new covers since I read them last year. I won Die For Me ages ago and still need to read it. And btw, Michelle Rowen is a Canadian author - just a bit of trivia for ya. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...