Thursday, January 19, 2017

2017 Reading Assignment Challenge


The 2017 reading assignment challenge is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading. The Twitter hashtag for this challenge is #2017HW.

The goal of the 2017 Reading Assignment Challenge is to hold yourself accountable for the books that you want to read this year. I've decided that I will do two books a month since the challenge focuses on clearing out the TBR pile and I do have new releases I want to read as well. Here are my picks for each month. Enjoy!

January

Read My Review!
DNF'd @ 20%


February



March



April



May



June



July



August



September



October



November



December



Have you read any of the books on my list? Are you taking part in this challenge? What books are on your TBR that you'd like to get read in 2017?

5 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...