Sunday, January 22, 2017

2017 Diverse Reads Book Challenge

I love a good book challenge, and the Diverse Reads Book Challenge may be one of the most interesting and well constructed challenges I've ever seen Designed to encourage readers to read more diverse books and discover points of view different from their own, I feel this is a challenge that is needed with everything going on in the world today.. Click here for full details, or here to get to their excellent reading list that presents tons of books for each month's theme.

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


Are you taking part in this challenge? Have you read any of the books I've chosen? Are you looking forward to any of them that are new releases? 

7 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...