Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (Sept. 18th)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine. We all get together to show each other books we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week's can't-wait-to-read-it selection is:

Bold Tricks
by Karina Halle
Oct. 15th
With more lives at stake and games in motion, Ellie, Camden and Javier form an uneasy alliance that will take them from the treacherous streets of inner-city Mexico to the wilds of the Honduran jungles in order to find their freedom. But with liberty just on the horizon, the cost might come at their own redemption.

I love this series so much that I did video reviews for the previous installments. That should tell you something right there. Oh! And this may be the only series in existence I've ever read where I'm interested in the less "villain'-y guy. Who knew? Anyway, yes, must read this ASAP. Anyone else anxious for it? 

Are you eager to read Bold Tricks? Add It On GoodReads

So, what book has your attention this week? Feel free to leave a comment or link me to your WoW! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...