Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (August 15th)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine. We all get together to show each other books we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week's can't-wait-to-read-it selection is:

Tiger's Destiny
by Colleen Houck
With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal. It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume in the bestselling Tiger's Curse series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tigers' true destinies once and for all.

You had to know this was coming sooner or later. I really enjoy this series and you can bet I'll be grabbing this the day it releases. I still need to read Tiger's Voyage, so you can count on a review of that soon.

What am I most looking forward to in general? I hope we see more resolution between Kelsey and Ren. They just seem totally unable to catch a break. I wish we could see something good happen to Kishan, although I have my doubts since he has feelings for Kelsey and we all know she and Ren will end up together. (They just fit, y'know?) 

So, what are you looking forward to this week? Feel free to share. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...