Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer on Fire Review Featured On The Reader's Choice Lounge

My review for Summer on Fire has been given very awesome treatment at The Reader's Choice Lounge. It's a very different experience having someone read words aloud, rather then reading them on a page or computer screen. I am glad to have had the opportunity to have my review shared in such a fresh, interesting and unique manner.

Many thanks to Karen for her enthusiasm toward my words and toward Kevin's book.

If you are curious to hear what she did with my review, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments! Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog and the things I am posting. I enjoy hearing what others think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...